As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for investigating large datasets to uncover trends and patterns that can inform decision making. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand their business needs and help them develop use cases and business cases for data-driven solutions.
- Analyze large datasets using statistical and data visualization techniques
- Identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for improvement in industrial data
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business problems and determine appropriate data-driven solutions
- Help teams develop use cases and business cases for data-driven projects in the areas of predictive maintenance, operational monitoring, and energy optimizations
- Communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Master’s degree in a related field such as Data Science, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- You’re fluent in SQL
- Experience with programming languages such as Python or R is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Interest in the industrial sector and a desire to make a positive impact on organizations through data-driven solutions
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth. If you are passionate about data analysis and are excited about the opportunity to make a positive impact on the industrial sector, we encourage you to apply.