As a Data Engineer at our company, you will be responsible for designing and building scalable data pipelines to support advanced analytics projects. You will work closely with our Data Scientists and Analysts to ensure that data is cleaned, transformed, and made available for analysis in a timely and efficient manner. You will also be responsible for maintaining and optimizing the performance of our data pipelines.
- Design and build scalable data pipelines using technologies such as Azure, Databricks, and Azure IOT Hub
- Work with large datasets and streaming data to support advanced analytics projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business needs and determine appropriate data-driven solutions
- Maintain and optimize the performance of data pipelines
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our data engineering processes and methodologies
- Master’s degree in a related field such as Computer Science, Engineering, or Data Science
- Strong programming skills, with experience in languages such as Python, Scala and/or Java
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, or Flink
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience working with industrial data is a plus, but not required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth. If you are passionate about data engineering and are excited about the opportunity to make a positive impact on the industrial sector, we encourage you to apply.